A82: Creation of a variable and its VAT entry

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Creation of a variable and its VAT entry

I am looking to make a program (can't tell you much - its a secret
project!) that has to have the capablity to create a new variable and have
it be possible to write data directly to the RAM area allocated to it (i.e.
I have to find a "safe" position in RAM).  Plus, everything needs to be
able to be read by TI-OS, because the application of my program involves
transfer to a computer, and I don't want to have to write a link protocol
and pc program to do the transfer.  I have some idea what to do to create a
variable, but I'm sure that there are some pointers or tips that you guys
can give me.  BTW, I'll be using CrASH.
					Rob Bonstein