Re: A82: Official Dying Eyes update

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 04:29 AM 12/11/97 -0600, you wrote:

>        Here ya go..the "official" update...dont expect the ASH version
>to be updated tho, unless the problem of the prog size is solved. Right
>now, of course, I don't have the experience to search the VAT etc.. and
>do the relocation on my own. Sowee...until then, this small little demo
>is all you get. Btw, if you e-mail me specifically, I'll let you test
>the much further along OS-82 version. Laterz,
>                                    ~kurai

2 quicky questions:  Why do you compress your games into "foramber.zip"?
Why not "dying.zip" instead?

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

  Spam-Fighter code is:  14806560   (New technique to fighting spam)
  Enter "Spam-Fighter:  XXXXXXXX" in the body of a personal message
  to thruska@tir.com.  Otherwise the message will be filtered as spam.

Follow-Ups: References: