Re: A82: Hidden programs (I mean HIDDEN!)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Hidden programs (I mean HIDDEN!)

> Is there anyway, (I mean ANYway) possible to hide a program in the
>  program menu and yet still run it?

Well, if all you want it for is notes, just make a picture out of them (using
the text command) and save the picture.  Your teacher probably won't look at
all of the pictures stored on your calc.  Y= is also a good way to save a
small amount of text.  There are ten of them, and pressing Y= only shows the
first 8, so put all your notes in Y9 and Y10.

(You could just study for a test once and a while...yeah, right)

David Phillips
esdavid@aol.com