Re: A82: Hidden programs (I mean HIDDEN!)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Hidden programs (I mean HIDDEN!)

MOst of the time the TI-OS oly uses a very small part of the stack (like
20 bytes), and TI reserved a lot more than that for the stack, so it
should be possible to make an interrupt table go there. The only problem
with this is that if the system at some point push too much information on
the stack the calc will crash.

DInes

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or