Re: A82: Some Questions for the ASM gods

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Andrew Weiland wrote:

> I have a few questions:
>
> 1.  How do you beat level 6 on SLippy by Andrew von Dollen.  I have
> been stuck for almost a week.

well first from this pic

W=Wall
B=Movable Block
R=Breakable Block
C=Coin
+----------------+
|WWWWWW  WWWWWWWW|
|W          RCCCW|
|W      BW  R B W|
|W       B  RR RW|
|W              W|
|W          RRRRW|
|      B    RCCCW|
|W          RCCCW|
|WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW|
+----------------+

1.  First move
+----------------+
|WWWWWW  WWWWWWWW|
|W          RCCCW|
|W      BW  R B W|
|W      |B  RR RW|
|W      |       W|
|W      |   RRRRW|
|      B|   RCCCW|
|W      V   RCCCW|
|WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW|
+----------------+

2. 2nd move

+----------------+
|WWWWWW  WWWWWWWW|
|W          RCCCW|
|W       W  R B W|
|W       B  RR RW|
|W              W|
|W          RRRRW|
|      B    RCCCW|
|W<-----B   RCCCW|
|WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW|
+----------------+

3. 3rd move

+----------------+
|WWWWWW  WWWWWWWW|
|W          RCCCW|
|W       W  R B W|
|W<------B  RR RW|
|W              W|
|W          RRRRW|
|      B    RCCCW|
|WB         RCCCW|
|WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW|
+----------------+

4. 4th move

+----------------+
|WWWWWW  WWWWWWWW|
|W          RCCCW|
|W       W  R B W|
|WB         RR RW|
|W|             W|
|W|         RRRRW|
| V    B    RCCCW|
|WB         RCCCW|
|WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW|
+----------------+

5. 5th move

+----------------+
|WWWWWW  WWWWWWWW|
|W          RCCCW|
|W       W  R B W|
|W          RR RW|
|W              W|
|W          RRRRW|
| B<---B    RCCCW|
|WB         RCCCW|
|WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW|
+----------------+

6. 6th move

+----------------+
|WWWWWW  WWWWWWWW|
|W |        RCCCW|
|W |     W  R B W|
|W |        RR RW|
|W |            W|
|W |        RRRRW|
| BB        RCCCW|
|WB         RCCCW|
|WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW|
+----------------+

7. 7th move

+----------------+
|WWWWWW  WWWWWWWW|
|W B------->RCCCW|
|W       W  R B W|
|W          RR RW|
|W              W|
|W          RRRRW|
| B         RCCCW|
|WB         RCCCW|
|WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW|
+----------------+

you figure out what's next!  :) (o_o)

> 2.  How do you connect headphones to the ti-82.  Is there some kind of
> adapter I need?

if you are going to use regular headphones then yes.  it is called a
stereo mini to stereo micro adapter.  you can find them at Radio Shack
(there are silver ones, the silver ones are mono so don't get them; get
the black ones, you may have to cut some plastic off it to fit! :))  you
probably can get head phones with the micro plug on it.
> Thanks a lot for your help.
>
> Andrew
your welcome.

Sean Creasy