Re: A82: New reviews

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: New reviews

> Adamman, I got a little ticked off when I tested Lites Out on my calc.
>  It's keyboard interface was not only difficult to master, but it crashed
my
>  calc when I accidentally pressed [ON].  Also, your documentation isn't
very
>  clear on how to play the thing.  So, I really have no idea what I was
doing
>  except pressing enter and [MODE], etc.  It was kind of boring (the sound
>  effects made it worse...beep, beep, beeeeeep kept going through my
>  headphones).

Well that's why I didn't care about including the sound version :-).  About
the docs, I thought I had written too much.  What didn't you understand?  You
move around the cursor, press 2nd or enter ,and that lite + all the lites
around it change.  Get 'em all out and you win.  Pretty simple...

~Adamman