Re: A82: What could account for the bugs?

[Prev][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: What could account for the bugs?

On Sun, 31 Aug 1997 10:52:47 -0600 ilya winham <ilyamojo@geocities.com>
writes:
>I think everyone knows that there is a bug in Ash and OS-82. When
>doing
>any math for a while your calc can lock up. This isn't some massive
>problem but should be looked at. If your calc accidently crashes
>before
>a test and you lose all your math programs you could be in some
>trouble.
>Some how the shells are not totally exiting to the OS and normal
>operations are some way affected. Now there might not be away to fix
>this but maybe a "shutdown" asm program is need to completely return
>the OS the way it was before?

Is there a way to exit the shell, or at least "shell" to the homescreen
to do math, or do I have to turn off the calc, and turn it back on.  I am
currently using ASH 2.0.  Could someone please UUE or BinHex me a copy of
ASH 3.0?  (No WWW access)

Eric E. Klos,  aurora-guy@juno.com  Mt. Clemens MI
previously bike17@juno.com, please resend any messages to that address.
to my new address, aurora-guy@juno.com.  Thank you.