Re: A82: ASH 3.0 question: remove the wait ENTER key pressed ?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: ASH 3.0 question: remove the wait ENTER key pressed ?

Due to the way Ash is started it is not possible to remove the wait ENTER
key. I have got an idea how this might be done (it should take up app 15
bytes), but if it does not work interrupts would have to be used an that
would take up something like 300 bytes.

Dines

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or