A82: OS-82 Lockup bug!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: OS-82 Lockup bug!

I have been using OS-82 1.1 (Not Oshell-82 2.5), and have had the calc crash
twice on me, not while using asm, but when doing math on the home screen.
 The first time it crashed by having wierd characters scroll up the screen
very fast (like a rom dump).  The second time I did a divide and the answer
was displayed spaced down the screen and to the left.  I did the same
operation again, and it just went blank and locked up.  Both times I had to
remove a battery, which reset it, to fix it.  Can anyone explain/confirm
these problems?

David Phillips