A82: Re: Link & Chars

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Re: Link & Chars

>2.
>take your calc (with as on), and run dump82. If you follow the text file
>you will end up having a rom dump of your calc. disassemble the rom dump
>using dasmz80 (from ticalc.org), and you have the source code you need.
>Now look in ti82.h and find the adresses of the functions you want to look
>at. Now have a look at the source for the functions you need.
>
>Dines

OK, I've dumped rompage 0 and transferred the backup to my computer,
renamed it to page0.82b, binhexed it and finally receiving an asm-file.

Now to my question, which rompage is the one to use?

And (perhaps this should be my first question) which startingaddress should
I type in at the dasmz80 commandline?

Thanks for your patience,

Erik