Re: A82: Contrast

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Contrast

At 04:04 PM 8/23/96 +0200, you wrote:
>Tell me if I'm wrong, but the contrast could also be used for very smooth
>and nice fade-in and fade-outs, right? I haven't seen it or tried it, but
>it sounds possible to me!

It may sound possible, but let's say your contrast setting is already at
zero (fresh batteries...which most of us don't have).  This means that the
fading out and fading in will cause flicker on the screen.  Maybe, you are
maxxed out on your contrast setting.  Then you will be waiting until you
can faintly see your screen again.  For most calc settings, I would agree
that this is a nifty option, but you have to account for those users who
don't like these types of features.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org