Re: A82: Re: Linking and chars

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: Linking and chars

2.
take your calc (with as on), and run dump82. If you follow the text file
you will end up having a rom dump of your calc. disassemble the rom dump
using dasmz80 (from ticalc.org), and you have the source code you need.
Now look in ti82.h and find the adresses of the functions you want to look
at. Now have a look at the source for the functions you need.

Dines

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or
       c958362@student.dtu.dk