A82: SQRXZ 82 (info.)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: SQRXZ 82 (info.)

This is just an announcement that I'm getting nearer to the halfway mark on
SQRXZ 82.  I'm currently working on the most difficult part of the
program...the A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) engine.  My definition of an
A.I. engine is different from most programmers.  Most programmers think
that an A.I. engine is for the enemies only, I say they are wrong.  I
believe that an A.I. engine should be smart enough to take over 80% of the
game.  This is advantageous in the long run because all you have to do is
edit the main character, change the graphics and levels, change the special
source for certain items, compile, and you have another game.

Gotta get back to work,

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org