Re: A82: Projects?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Projects?

At 07:59 PM 8/5/97 -0400, you wrote:

><< About your problem with the keyport, it really is going that fast.  Direct
> keypad access is mainly used for games that require speed.  SameGame is NOT
> one of these games.  I recommend using call GETKEY in this case.
>  >>
>well, I want to use 2nd...is there another way to detect 2nd other than
>direct access?  Maybe your little kit may be of use to me after all...
>Thanx,

You can use either call GETKEY or Multi_Key to detect this.  ROM_GETKEY
will just display the arrow in the upper right corner.  I don't normally
use GETKEY unless I absolutely have to.  This is because the syntax to my
Multi_Key routine is so easy to understand.  To use Multi_Key to detect the
[2nd] key, just put Multi_Key(KEY_21) on its own line, then just go
directly to a CALL_() statement.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org