[TI-M] Re: Polynomials, factors and division & 89/92+, SOLVED

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-M] Re: Polynomials, factors and division & 89/92+, SOLVED

Put it into augmented matrix form
i.e.  C = [ A | b ] for Ax = b and then use rref()

--
Andy Selle <aselle@ticalc.org>
   Programming and System Administration, Survey Editor, Accounts Manager