[TI-M] Re: graphing y(x,t) on Ti-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-M] Re: graphing y(x,t) on Ti-86

> >Is it possible to graph a function in the form of y(x,t) on the 86?
> >If so can anyone tell me how it is done?
> >Thanks
> >-matt
>
>My TI is a model 82. Here is what can be done on it.
>
>In Y1 write your equation.
>
>Put a fixed value in T and graph.
>
>This has to be done for each value of T.
>
>The 89 can do Y(x, T), bue I don't know how.
>
>KrazyKyngeKorny

I don't have a 82/86/89, but I do have a 83/92+
On both my calcs you can use lists for t:
For example:
y(x,t)=x*t
with t{-0.3,-0.2,-0.1,0,0.1,0.2,0.3}
you type:
y1=X*{-3,-2,-1,0,1,2,3}/10

I know this is very simple, but I don't know a better way.
This method will be OK for simple equations.

Bye,
Wouter