[TI-M] Re: questions

[Prev][Index][Thread]

[TI-M] Re: questions

Hello Brian,

I (Wouter v.d. Put from Holland) have a TI-92+ too (very good thing), so
here are some answers:

-there is no function on the calc to view the interesting points of a
function (like maximum, minimum, etc.)
-there is a function to find the right numbers for ymin and ymax when you
fill in the xmin and xmax:
    -fill in the window screen xmin and xmax
    -choose zoom: zoomfit

-graphing things like x^2+y^2=7y+3: you can't fill in this but you have to
translate it (mathematically) to y=....
x^2+y^2=7y+3
y^2-7y=-x^2+3
etc.
(sometimes very hard)

-I have made a program that can solve the trig functions you mentioned, if
you want it: reply to this.

-Cool sites: www.ticalc.org (+++)
www.ti.com/calc(+++)
http://epsstore.ti.com/webs (+++)
www.calc.org (++)
www.ti-vault.org (+-)
www.ti-cas.fr (-)

-You can send files from your TI->computer and computer->TI, you can specify
the folder/directory where you want to put it. There is no list of
'ever-sent' files (not neccesary too).

-See folders/files on TI-92+ : 2nd+var-link (under minus)

-See files on computer: use file explorer or something.

I hope this is enough, if not: send an e-mail to woutput@hotmail.com