[TI-M] questions

[Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-M] questions

I'm using a TI-92 Plus.

When I'm graphing a function, sometimes it does not appear in the
initial window.  Is there a way to immediately change to the
coordinates where the function is or where it crosses the axes.  I
heard someone saying about normalize.  How can  I  see the graph?  Is
there one click or button to quickly see the function?

Also, how do I graph something like x^2+y^2=7y + 3     I know how to
graph regular functions of y, but this type of graphing is not obvious
in the manual.

I'm looking for a way or an addon program that I can solve trig equations
like 5x+cos(x)=0 for the exact values of pi across an interval of like 0 to
2pi.  I want the answers in terms of pi without decimal approximations.  My
calculator now just gives one answer in approximated decimal form and does
not give me the next answer in the periodicity.  Is there a way to do this?

I have found ticalc.org, but is there any other site that may have
additional or better engineering programs for this calculator?  Free
or $ is both appreciated.

I've managed to figure out how to add programs with my graph link.
How can I actually see the directory of what I've added so far in the
calculator?  How do I delete them or at least be able to find out how
much space is left to use.

thanks for any help,