Re: TI-M: RE:Calc 2

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-M: RE:Calc 2

Calc 2 also commonly has divergent and convergent sequences, formal
definitions of the limit of a function in terms of epsilon/delta, formal
definition of convergence of a sequence by epsilon.  It also deals with
infinite series convergence, i.e. comparison tests, limit comparison, root
test, ratio test, geometric series, and telescoping series.  It also has
taylor polynomial approximation, etc.  Some classes also do some
elementary linear algebra.

--
Andy Selle <aselle@ticalc.org>
   Programming and System Administration, Survey Editor, Accounts Manager

On Thu, 14 Sep 2000, Brandon wrote:

> Really?  That's nice to know because we did that stuff in my normal calc class.  Everything but the arbitrary stuff I've got down pat.  Yes, that pun was intended.  :-)
>
> Brandon
>

> >Naw, all we've done so far are inverse functions; a rigorous approach to the
> >natural logarithm, natural exponential, arbitrary exponentials, and arbitrary
> >base logarithms (in that order); differentiating by logarithms (such as
> >differentiating x^x); and inverse trig functions (definitions, derivatives,
> >integrals related to).
>
> >JayEll

Follow-Ups: References: