Re: TI-M: math class

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-M: math class

> Oh, bah! BASIC programming has no relevance to what I do on the
> calculator
> anyway. :)
> IMHO, everything on the keypad should have to do with math, and the
> programming-related stuff stored in other menus in PRGM's edit.

Actually, I think that programming is the best part about graphics
calculators.  With a little practice you can know enough so that if you
have 60 problems that are basically the same, you can make a 5-minute
program to do them all for you

Nathan
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.