Re: TI-M: math class

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-M: math class

In a message dated 9/2/00 3:09:03 PM Mountain Daylight Time, nickd@nickd.org
writes:

> >Well...I've got a friend who was taking calculus concurrently with Physics
>  >last year, the teacher avoided calculus as much as possible, the student
>  >didn't study much at all, and pulled a 4 out of the test...
>
>  On which section? Mech or E+M?
>  There are *two* sections, you know :p

Mechanics.

By the way, before we completely get off of the AP test subject, do the
typical university calculus 2 and calculus 3 courses cover the material for
the Calculus BC/AP test?  I took the Calculus AB/AP test last year, and if I
can get more credit, I wouldn't mind taking the BC test this year, if I'm
confident I could get a 5.

JayEll