Re: TI-M: math class

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-M: math class

I would be more interested to hear about which AP classes you took were
most educationally beneficial to you.  Isn't that the reason we're in
school anyways?  Shouldn't we be seeking to gain a repertoire of knowledge
that accompanies us throughout our life's quest and is there when we wish
to utilize it, whether or not that time comes or not, and to give us the
foundation on which to build upon our own additions to our knowledge base?
Frankly I'm sick of hearing about AP classes and their relative "easy 5"
qualities.  I would much rather be talking about math.

So I ask you, what function of the TI calculator are we all interested in
but don't understand.  Maybe it would be fun to think about that together.

--
Andy Selle <aselle@ticalc.org>
   Programming and System Administration, Survey Editor, Accounts Manager