Re: TI-M: TIM:Stupid question(?)

[Prev][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-M: TIM:Stupid question(?)

Well I assume when you are talking about the slowness you are referring to
using nDeriv (numerical derivative).  If you calculate the derivative
symbolically and input that into your graphing calculator, you can get
a lot better speed.  If you are using a sin function, the derivative
is the cosine.  For y=sin(x)  then the slope at point x is given by
cos(x).

--
Andy Selle <aselle@ticalc.org>
   Programming and System Administration, Survey Editor, Accounts Manager