Re: TI-M: Integral of x^x

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-M: Integral of x^x

Because neither TI89 nor Mathematica 4 can simplify this expression, I
would suggest that there is not a simplified version of Integral(x^x,x).
You can still use your machine to find the area under the curve for
particular values of x, though.

Where did you find the problem? If you make up a random function and try to
integrate it, chances are poor that it will have a simplifiable integral.