Re: TI-M: About TI-Math

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-M: About TI-Math

I do believe this is a stretch.  You can't say that just because there are
the same number of points they have the same lenght.  That assumes that
the points are the same distribution, which they aren't.  Plus you are
treating infinity as a quantity that can be compared to a finite quantity
such as distance.

But here is an interesting one.  You can count the number of rational
numbers that exist, but you can't count the irrational numbers.  There are
actually more irrational numbers :)