Re: TI-M: Diminsions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-M: Diminsions

I don't think the 5th dimension 'looks' like anything.  Our brains simply
can't handle it.  It takes our best and brightest to even partially
comprehend 4-dimensional space.  Most of us can only handle 3.  I'd like to
see anybody draw a picture of 4-dimensional space-time (next year's Nobel to
the person who pulls it off!).  Try adding another to the mix and you'll blow
a couple of serious fuses.  The only way for us to comprehend dimensions
beyond the 4th (and even beyond the 3rd) is the mathmatics.

Eric Tollefson
Cmdr ERT01@aol.com