Re: TI-M: Math Courses

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-M: Math Courses

I could take a PSEO math class at a college, but it would be way too hard to
work into my schedule to be practical.  My school is (fairly) small and
overcrowded, so almost all of the honors classes are only a single period of
the day and that makes it hard to find time to leave school, go to a college
about 30 minutes away, take the class, and come back (2 periods, min).  I
also have band 7th period (end of the day), so I can't take it then.  Add
that to the fact that the closest community college only offers like 4 math
classes that would be worthwhile for me to take (Calc 1,2 and 3), none of
which would really fit into my schedule (but of course they offer like 20
sections of Alg 1).  :-(  I guess I'll just have to rely on Physics for math
in my senior year.

Eric Tollefson
Cmdr ERT01@aol.com