Re: TI-M: Math Courses

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-M: Math Courses

At 10:30 PM 5/14/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Well, last year, 5 people in my class including me were allowed to take
>both Geometry and Pre-Calculus that year.  All of us passed both classes
>easily.  We are now taking AP Calculus.  They made the class so we would
>have something to take.  I haven't taken any of the SATs but my ACT math
>score was a 34.

Heh, mine was a 36 :) 33 composite, though. English I got a 31; that took
me down :\

I'd be interested in seeing what people got on their standardized tests,
too. SAT Math IIc? I got a 750 on that. Blanked on law of cosines and left
three answers blank. :\

--
Nick Disabato <nickd@ticalc.org> <http://nickd.org>
   News Editor, Featured Programs, Room Service