Re: TI-M: Algebra

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-M: Algebra

> For a long time I ahve been thinking about writing a LISP interpreter for
> the TI calculators.  If there is any interest, I'll move it up to the
> front burner :)

I've considered doing the same thing myself, except I don't know what I'd be
using a functional language for _on a calc_. . . any particular uses?  My
LISP experience is limited to three weeks of a course using Scheme 7 hours a
day, so I doubt I find as useful as some more experienced functional guys,
but I fail to see any reason to write a calc-based interpreter for any
reason other than claiming that I did it =)

    -Scott