TI-M: Algebra

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-M: Algebra

I have been doing programming stuff for a long time, and i have developed
several radical reducing routines and other cool stuff like that, but i am
totally confused on some stuff and maybe you all can help me.  Alright, i am
trying to make a CAS for the TI-86.  I have been working on different
routines that exact a number, but they are all so slow.  Does anyone know a
FAST assembly routine to do something like that.  Also, are there any set
formulas for factoring and other stuff like that.  As far as i can tell,
binomial factoring is just hit an miss, but i could be wrong.  If anyone has
anything that i might be interested in, please let me know...thanks