Re: TI-M: Calculus help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-M: Calculus help

You have to be a student or a teacher. Either way, get a xerox of something
that identifies you as whichever you are (letter of acceptance if you're a
student, contract if you're a teacher, ID card for either, ...), and call
up their marketing department. You fax your proof and give them a credit
card number, and the software comes in the mail.

At 16:45 1-06-2000 EDT, you wrote:

>hey I have a question for everyone.. where the heck can I get mathematica 4
>for under $1000?? I mean, I go to buy it and no store has it... so, I go
>online and finally find it available at the maker's website and it's
$1495...
>I am thinking, "holy S*#$ and everyone talks about it like it's easily
>available"  so anyone have ideas? thanks

Follow-Ups: References: