Re: TI-M: math class

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-M: math class

Personally, I'm taking Calc II and some misc. architectural math classes (like accounting to keep track of bills of materials and stuff like that).  Andy mentioned Mathematica in his Re and I remember hearing something about being able to get a "student discount" on it.  Anyone know anything about it?  Also, does anyone know if you can "share" (read: pirate) the pay-for flash apps between calcs?  Just some innocent curiosity.  ;-)

Brandon

so what math class is everyone taking this year?  I'm taking Calc II.  OH, and does anyone here know where to "get"a copy of Waterloo Maple, assuming you know what it is???

Nathan

Follow-Ups: References: