[TI-H] Re: Send / Get Protocol

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: Send / Get Protocol

yeps.. I have a program for PC (win98... XP dont like such
kind of things) that display the bytes recived...

but after I recive a pack from TI I need to send other
pack...

I think in that way I will need lots of time...

any way.. if any one have a Idea for a Basic protocol that
can share securly data.. tell me :)

On Mon, 7 Oct 2002 09:20:57 -0700 (PDT)
  Nicolas Tarleton <jp_prongs@yahoo.com> wrote:

>If you can find or write a program that dumps all
>communications coming through the linkport (for a
>calc) or GRAPH-LINK (computer) in raw hex, then you
>can experiment with various Send commands and figure
>out the protocol. But this is only needed if you want
>to interface with TI-BASIC programs. ASM programs can
>use raw link communication.

Follow-Ups: References: