[TI-H] Re: Send / Get Protocol

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: Send / Get Protocol

If you can find or write a program that dumps all
communications coming through the linkport (for a
calc) or GRAPH-LINK (computer) in raw hex, then you
can experiment with various Send commands and figure
out the protocol. But this is only needed if you want
to interface with TI-BASIC programs. ASM programs can
use raw link communication.
--- Mario Luzeiro <a25408@alunos.det.ua.pt> wrote:

> Hi! First time I wrote here!!
>
> I'm making a kind of interface with a PIC(16f84) and
> my
> TI83
> that will alowing working with TI Basic (using for
> example
> the GetCalc( command and the Pause to wait for
> comunication)
>

> I'm not see the Pause command and the way I'm
> traying make
> the protocol very good...
>
> So I'm trying find information about the Send and
> Get
> commands...
>
> If any one know where can I find that please tell
> me..
>
> I know that the 'TI83+ Robot' use the Send commands
> do
> make it run...
>
> bye and thanks!

=====
"The consequences of our actions are always so complicated,
so diverse, that predicting the future is a very difficult
business indeed."