From: ti-hardware-bounce@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:ti-hardware-bounce@lists.ticalc.org] On Behalf Of
idx.adrian_mayer
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 9:26 AM
To: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: [TI-H] R: Re: ti-keyboard

i'm realizing a keyboard interface for DreamCast Jappanese Keyboard ....
it could be interfaced with ti92 ti89 ...

it is faster than you can imagine ..... yes, don't ask me why but they
designed it to be 2Mbit/sec!!!
but, with a well done buffer ... and a scenix uC .... it will work fine
!!!

and it is beautiful to see !!! it looks like Apple KeyBoard ...
(there is only a problem: some keys are in jappan .... but it is very
nice
....)