[TI-H] Re: ti92 OS [OT]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: ti92 OS [OT]

> hi,
> is it possible and resonable
> to port the original ti92+/ti89+ OS to a 68040 system ?
>
> something like amiga ?

wheeeeeeee
amiga rulez!
So there are more people out there with an amiga :-)
The amiga has a lot of custom chips for sprites and other graphics things, I
think it would be hard. Transparent emulation, or running the OS as some
sort of program would be easyer, I guess. Anyway, a TI-89 on an svga monitor
or a tv screen or even better, a large beamed screen would be nice. ;-)

> it would be faster !!!
> and easier than mathematica or mathcad or ecc...
>
> don't you think so ?
>

> P.S.
> i'm developping a removable-memory for ti92+/89+ ... something like PSX
> memory card .... or 24C256 ...
>
> P.S.2
> i'm also developping a m68060 machine ... (i' building all by my own, the
> hardware, the software)  where i'd like to port TI AMS 2.5 ...

Follow-Ups: References: