[TI-H] Re: ti92 OS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: ti92 OS

You may want to check out the emulator (VTI).  The code has been
modified from the stock 68k emulator, and you'll be able to see the
differences between the TI 68k processor and a regular 68k processor.
I'm sure they are very few and minor, but it ought to give you a head start.

-Adam

idx.adrian_mayer wrote:
> hi,
> is it possible and resonable
> to port the original ti92+/ti89+ OS to a 68040 system ?
>
> something like amiga ?
>
> it would be faster !!!
> and easier than mathematica or mathcad or ecc...
>
> don't you think so ?
>

> P.S.
> i'm developping a removable-memory for ti92+/89+ ... something like PSX
> memory card .... or 24C256 ...
>
> P.S.2
> i'm also developping a m68060 machine ... (i' building all by my own, the
> hardware, the software)  where i'd like to port TI AMS 2.5 ...

Follow-Ups: References: