From: ti-hardware-bounce@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:ti-hardware-bounce@lists.ticalc.org] On Behalf Of Shyam
Dwaraknath
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2002 2:39 PM
To: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: [TI-H] Re: Calc Port Voltage

Here are the circuits. I just took them from another site cause I was
spending most of my time designing the circuits for the Xe1202. Step
<http://instruct1.cit.cornell.edu/courses/ee476/FinalProjects/s2000/pete
rdan/stepup.jpg>  Up  Step
<http://instruct1.cit.cornell.edu/courses/ee476/FinalProjects/s2000/pete
rdan/stepdown.jpg>  Down