[TI-H] Re: Calc Port Voltage

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: Calc Port Voltage

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, Adam Thayer wrote:

> On Thursday, August 15, 2002, at 09:30 PM, Shyam Dwaraknath wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know the voltage that the Calculators use? I need the
> > Maximum Voltage and the Voltage it usually uses to pull the line up
> > high.
>
> Everything I see says 5V, which is a standard digital logic high.

I'd say battery voltage, 'cos I don't think they can make a supply system
that gives the logic enough voltage to work from around 4V (minimum batte=
ry
level) up to 6V (or at least they wouldn't in such a cheap system)

--=20
> Leider sehen sich beide Rechner nicht. (Der eine steht n=E4mlich auf de=
> Regal.)
Dann stelle sie direkt gegen=FCber. Brillen gibt es bei Fielmann.
      -- Alexander Wesemann, Andreas Kretschmer in dcoul.misc =FCber Samb=