[TI-H] Re: PIXpander & Stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: PIXpander & Stuff

On Tuesday, April 23, 2002, at 05:55 PM, RanDom_ErrOr wrote:

> I am very interested in seeing if the PIXPander can work... i know
> nothing
> bout electronics ecept how to solder and how to get resistor color
> codes...,
> but i still want to use the damn project. Thanks for the info and could
> you
> possibly put up schematics & part list of the project...
>
> Thanks in Advance
> RanDom_ErrOr

I should be able to post the schematic for the device tomorrow off my
website. I am not certain, as my schedule will be rather unusual. I have
a sizable report due tomorrow and have to sit through Math 150, despite
the utter lack of new knowledge it will give me.

The code will be quite a bit later, and written mostly in PICC, since it
is a good RAD (Rapid Application Development) tool for the PIC, even if
it is a little larger.