[TI-H] PS2 Keyboard on TI-86 project complete!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] PS2 Keyboard on TI-86 project complete!!!

Whew,
	After a little toiling I have successfully connected a PS2
keyboard to my 86.  I had seen this prospect addressed many times before
on this mailing archive so I decided to join and see if there was any
interest in developing a text editor suite.  I could do it myself but I
think this might be a job for someone else.  If you are interested
please shoot me an e-mail.  I will try and have plans for this on my
website before too long.  www.psikan.com  if you wanna check.  Best part
about the design is no external circuitry is needed except for power.
9V battery and a voltage divider circuit or a voltage regulator.  If you
want information on the driver or want to look at it give me a few days
to refine and comment it, then it will be on my website.

Regards,
Cullen Logan