[TI-H] link port

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] link port

I have suddenly begun to have trouble sending files to and from my 89, and playing multiplayer
games, and I think the link port may be broken.  I managed to send a small file (~8K) after many
tries, and I sent very small files (<100 bytes) without trouble.  However, I cannot manage to get
anything very large to transmit.  Sometimes the calc gets the link active message at the bottom,
then it eventually disappears and a link error pops up.  While playing multiplayer Queue (tetris),
lines sometimes appear and sometimes don't.  I have tried other people's calcs with the same link
cord, and it works fine.  Are there any tests that I can do to find out the status of my link
port?  I am a bit unsure about opening the calc up (never done it before).

jeff