[TI-H] Re: PIC 16F84 interface now working - Looking for webpage topub

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: PIC 16F84 interface now working - Looking for webpage topublish it

Hello Carlos

Carlos Becker wrote:

> Hi guys.
> I finally could connect a PIC16F84 with my TI-92+. I would like to publish
> the source code along with some schematics and I would like to know if
> anyone is interested to host one or two htmls in his/her homepage
> containing the info.
> I would publish it in ticalc.org when it becomes available again.
>
> Thnxs.

If it's possible I'd like to have the schematics u did at least and also
the source for the PIC/Calc. At least the source whihc "enables" to rx/tx a
byte or so...
Would be enough for me.
I already thought about doing something like this but Never found the time for
it...
Maybe u can save a lot of mine :-)

Thanks

Pierre