[TI-H] Re: PIC 16F84 interface now working - Looking for webpage to

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: PIC 16F84 interface now working - Looking for webpage to

What PIC Programmer are you using?
I tried to build my own, based on the one on sami kwaham's site
(sami.ticalc.org), but I haven't got it to work yet... :-(

--Peter-Martijn

> Hi guys.
> I finally could connect a PIC16F84 with my TI-92+. I would like to publish
> the source code along with some schematics and I would like to know if
> anyone is interested to host one or two htmls in his/her homepage
> containing the info.
> I would publish it in ticalc.org when it becomes available again.
>
> Thnxs.

Follow-Ups: References: