[TI-H] Re: Building your own calculator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: Building your own calculator

David, i worked for a company where my work was to develop some kind of
microcomputers for control access, besides that electronics is my hobby
and i'm with it since i was a kid.

I know it's a lot of work to build something but if you never start, you
never will reach any point.

Maybe you are great at programming that'll be very useful at last most
useful than to know how to design a working machine.

Let's buy a z80 and epromm, some ram and make your own computer!
A PIC is really a bad idea to start if you think to build something more
powerful later, because the great tthings you have in a PIC you don't
have them later! ;-(.

If you want to know more about my own project writeme directly, so I'll
avoid a 24 hours delay (by the list).

Ale