[TI-H] Re: Which calc should i buy???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: Which calc should i buy???

I would absolutely LOVE to be able to do that, but I have no idea where to
start, or to find the info.  Can you recommend any books that walk you
through the how and why of that?  I've played with those Radio Shack
electronics kits and taken a class on circuit design, but still wouldn't
have any idea how to figure out what parts to buy and put them together.
Any references you could offer in this area would be greatly appreciated.