[TI-H] memory expansion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] memory expansion

Is anyone out there working on an external memory expander, or even just porting the software for
the Expander2 that's linked to on ticalc?  I know the 89 has a lot of memory, but it runs out
pretty fast when you start putting ebooks and huge game on it...
Also, I haven't found anything anywhere on the web about this: is there a section of the Flash
allocated only for APPS?  My calc seems to give an error memory whenever I get down to about 400K
of archive and try to archive something.  (I have HW1)  Is there a crack to fix this?
thanks
jeff