[TI-H] Re: AW: Re: Update of the OS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: AW: Re: Update of the OS

The best way would be to get it from a friend's calculator, or find a friend with a TI link.  I
don't know if this will work, but there is an option for VTI to use a link cable (parallel or
serial) as if it were connecting the two calculators.  It is possible that you could find a ROM
with the updated OS, have VTI emulate it, and then send the OS.  I really have no clue if that
would work...
jeff