[TI-H] Re: AM radio

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: AM radio

From: "Dave W" <tenordave@hotmail.com>
> >A pair of 300Mhz AM transmitter and receiver modules can be purchased
> >for around $15 ($30 for a pair).
>
> Where can these AM radio things be purchased?  I am interested because I
> have several X10 modules in my home already.

Any module operating at approximately 300MHz will work, you
simply need to generate a burst at the correct frequency.

The most common TX/RX pair is the Ming 300MHz boards, which
you can find from many suppliers on the web, usually for
around $10 each.  They are quite popular and well documented,
you can find the datasheets for the transmitter and receiver
on the web.

DK