[TI-H] Re: I remember hearing of a ti hub project a few years ago...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-H] Re: I remember hearing of a ti hub project a few years ago...

From: <Nitrocloud@aol.com>
> sells@inetnebr.com writes:
>  > Before we get out of hand are we looking fro economics or versatility!
>  > remember a radiolink is somewhere around thirty dollars for a
tranceiver!

>  A simple AM radio can be made with a an antena, coil, and a diode.

A pair of 300Mhz AM transmitter and receiver modules can be purchased
for around $15 ($30 for a pair).  These would be more than sufficent
to create a working radio link.  Yes, they would be subject to
interference, as would any radio link.

As a bonus, they work on the same frequency as X10 radio modules,
which means you could use the calculator to control X10 modules and
use an X10 controller to talk to the calculator.

DK